Queens Quinoa Chia Seeds (250 G, Black) - 250gSold By: Madhav Enterprises
₹ 284 (excl. GST)
Product DetailsQueens Quinoa Super-foods Raw Chia Seeds, Gluten-Free, Vegan. 100% Natural Verified Organic & NON-GMO. Unsalted Raw Chia Seeds are good for your health and for any diet. The product contains vital nutrients like Vitamin E which is very beneficial for good skin and hair.
- It is Great for Healthy Snacking or Salad Toppings. High fiber content in Chia seed keeps hunger controlled for several hours, hence helps in weight loss. Chia Seeds can be used as Meal Replacement for weight loss.
- Fatigue Reducer: Chia Seeds Have Minerals Like Phosphorus & Magnesium in Rich Quantities. This Helps in Boosting Energy and Reducing Fatigue. Healthy Heart, Brain & Combat Diabetes - Rich source which contains 60 percent of omega 3 fatty acids like Alpha Linolenic Acid which helps in improving heart, brain health and contain more than 16% protein and 34% fiber.
- Hygienically packed in facility meeting food safety standards. Always committed to sustainability. Store in a cool, Dry Place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening.
Delivered within 7 day(s)
Return not available
Queens Quinoa - Chia seeds are the super-foods in the health community. It is nutrient-dense and packs a punch of energy-boosting power. Chia means ‘ Strength’ and It gives high endurance and energy. Queens Quinoa - Chia seeds are almost two times higher in antioxidants. It helps to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals in the body.
Chia Seeds from Queens Quinoa are Naturally Grown in India without the use of Chemical Fertilizers & Pesticides. Chia seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid & Fiber at 10 grams per ounce (about 2 tablespoons) and contain protein and minerals including iron, calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
How to Eat Chia Seeds: Chia seeds can be eaten raw or prepared in a number of Dishes/ Shakes/ Drinks. Sprinkle ground or whole Chia seeds on cereal, rice, yogurt or vegetables.
How can we use:
- Soak Chia seeds in water for 25-30 mins before eating
- Just add a dash of chia seeds to your diet and experience an amazing change in the way your body feels!
- Mix them with your oatmeal
- Sprinkle them over your salad
- Include them in your juices, shakes, yogurt, cereal & smoothies
- Make chia cookies