Pack Of 2 Kitchn Auric Kashmiri Kahwa With Real KesarSold By: Rk Trading
₹ 661 (excl. GST)
- It comes in Pack of 2
- size : 2 *100g
- Relax your senses with Kashmiri Kahwa.
- Goodness of saffron and Indian spices.
- Natural product to keep you happy and healthy.
Health Benefits Of Kahwa
- Kashmiri Kahwa has many health benefits, and you should try to include it in your lifestyle.
- It is usually served after meals in any Kashmiri household as it aids digestion and burns fat. It also helps in weight loss.
- Kehwa reduces the risk of heart disease by keeping the deposition of cholesterol in check. It also keeps a check on blood pressure levels.
- Saffron used in kahwa is rich in vitamin e, vitamin c, and vitamin b12 and aids in immunity building and keeping the body’s defense mechanism in check.
- Since it is rich in antioxidants, it is a great stress buster and helps improve metabolism.
- It keeps blood sugar levels in check and maintains oral hygiene.
- It is an excellent remedy for sore throat, colds, and coughs and improves skin health.
Delivered within 7 day(s)
Return not available
|Buy More Save More|
About Kashmiri Kahwa
- Kashmiri Kahwa Tea (Kehwa Chai) is a traditional Kashmiri tea flavored with cardamom and infused with cloves, cinnamon, and saffron. It has a very delicate taste, and it soothes the body.
- It is a popular beverage, and people throughout Kashmir keep sipping on this to keep their bodies warm during the severe cold months.
- The ingredients, such as kesar (saffron strands) and whole spices, give instant relief to the body from the chilled weather outside.
- While kahwa is popularly made in winter, you can definitely make it throughout the year.
- Kehwa was traditionally prepared in a brass or copper kettle known as Samovar.
- A samovar consists of a “fire container” running as a central cavity, in which live coals keep the chai perpetually hot.
- Around the fire container is a space for water to boil, and the tea leaves and other ingredients are mixed with the water.