Indume Fresh Aroma Oil - 10 LSold By: Devdarshan Overseas
₹ 113 (excl. GST)
- Aromatherapy, or essential oil therapy, refers to a range of traditional, alternative or complementary therapies that use essential oils and other aromatic plant compounds.
- Essential oils have been used for nearly 6,000 years, with the aim of improving a person’s health or mood.
- A range of essential oils have been found to have various degrees of antimicrobial activity and are believed to have antiviral, nematocidal, antifungal, insecticidal, and antioxidant properties.
- Aromatherapy applications include massage, topical applications, and inhalation.
- However, users should be aware that “natural” products are also chemicals, and they can be hazardous if used in the wrong way. It is important to follow the advice of a trained professional when using essential oils.
Delivered within 7 day(s)
Return not available
- Imparts freshness in your bedrooms, cars & offices.
- Can be placed on the dressing table or even the study table.
- Livens up the dull environment by adding the reviving fragrance into the rooms.
How to use
Refill for Indume ’s 10 ml Fragrance Diffuser.
Add a few drops to Floor Cleaner liquid when mopping, for a pleasant fragrance in your vicinity.
Can be used in Indume’s Aroma Diffuser.